Usability News, it’s a comparison about the expectations of Users in the localization of Web Objects (Site Search Engine , Home Link , Internal Links , About Us Link, Advertisements) in 2001 versus a 2005 study.
Users expected :
- To find the “About Us” link in the footer area or the left side of the web page.
- Advertisements to be located either at the center top or the right side of the web page.
- The “Site Search Engine” to be located in the upper right corner of the web page or near the upper left corner.
- The “Internal Links” to be located on the left side of the web page
- “Back to Home” link to be in the upper left corner of the web page
Pingback: Metah Blog